If you are under the age of 18, please click here to download the Parental Consent and Membership form
Welcome and THANK YOU for your interest in becoming a member of the Northville Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (NARA). NARA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization incorporated in New Milford, Connecticut for the purpose of education, service to the community, and promotion of amateur radio.
All licensed amateur radio operators are encouraged to join, however being licensed is not a requirement for membership! Anyone may join. NARA offers three levels of membership, Full, Affiliate, and Associate. Full and Affiliate membership are reserved for licensed operators, while Associate memberships are open to all. All membership fees are due January 31, annually. If you join after July 1, dues are half the current fees. Affiliate and Associate memberships are FREE to members 16 years old and younger.
- NARA Full Membership: $25 year. FCC licensed. Full voting, leadership qualified member.
- NARA Affiliate Membership: $10 year. FCC licensed. (FREE to 16 years old and younger). Affiliate members must be an active and current member of another amateur radio association as their primary membership.
- NARA Associate Membership: $10 year. FCC license NOT required. (FREE to 16 years old and younger)
All members are encouraged to participate and attend meetings, events, and special functions. Additionally, all members are encouraged to participate in committees and special teams up to their current expertise, licensing, and/or comfort level. Full membership is required to hold office or for official voting. NARA relies on the direct support of our friends and community to continue our mission.
How you can help: Spread the message! Tell others about our mission, our events and activities, and directing them to our website.
- Become an active, full dues paying NARA member.
- A financial donation of $20, $50, $100 or more.
- An in-kind donation of equipment or valuable professional service.
Thank you for your continued support! Donation values are based upon actual cash or in-kind valuation.