Are you a member of NARA and would like your own NA1RA.org G Suite account? As a qualifying Non-Profit we are entitled to unlimited G Suite accounts that would otherwise cost $50 per user per year. It will have many other uses besides just a firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Some of the benefits are:
- If you want to get more involved in the online presence of the club, you can become a contributor of a component, such as the club calendar, blog or photo album.
- You can create an internal website that is just use for the management of your committee, or special interest group.
- If there is enough interest, we can set up a club web forum thru Google Groups. It would be a slightly more organized method of online communication vs an email reflector, but an account will be needed to log into the web interface first.
- 30 Gigabytes of storage in a Google Drive
- No advertisements in the web interface of the email.
- You can't have a short callsign @gmail.com, but you can @na1ra.org!
- Email forwarding can be configured in the settings so that everything gets sent to your primary email address.